<< I18n Variables | PmWiki.Variables | Other Variables >>
- When set to 1 (which is the default), causes
(:searchresults:) to exclude listing any pages for which the browser does not currently have read authorization. Setting this to zero means that read-protected pages can appear in a listing, but can also speed up searches considerably (because page permissions do not need to be checked).
- When set to 1, causes PmWiki to maintain a "link and word index" in
$PageIndexFile which significantly speeds up categories, backlinks, and searches.
- The location of the "page index" file for
(:pagelist:), defaults to
- An array of page name patterns to be required or excluded from search and pagelist results. In order to be included in a search listing or page listing, a page's name must not match any pattern that is delimited by exclamation points (!) and must match all other patterns. See Cookbook:SearchPatterns.
# Limit all searches to Main group
$SearchPatterns['default'] = '/^Main\\./';
# Exclude the Main group from search results
$SearchPatterns['default'] = '!^Main\\.!';
# Exclude RecentChanges? pages from search results
$SearchPatterns['default'] = '!\\.(All)?RecentChanges$!';
- The page to be used to format search results for
?action=search (unless the current page has a "searchresults" directive in it. This variable can be an array, in which case the first page found from the array is used.
# Use Search page in current group if it exists, otherwise use Site.Search
$PageSearchForm = array('$Group.Search', '$[$SiteGroup/Search]');